Thursday, March 11, 2010

Our New Class Teacher


The sound of footsteps is more and more near. We are talking about which new teacher will be ourteacher this year. Suddenly, she steps into the classroom. “Hi, everyone. I am your new teacher this year. My family name is Li, so call me Mrs Li. As your classteacher, I must cangage your discipline. Is that OK?” Mrs Li said. “Yes!”all classmate said.Whole school know our discipline is the worst. Mrs Li wanted to help us, that's so good, but I am not really like strict teacher. “I don’t like sever people, so don’t make me!” “I think this teacher is very strict. She make us fell she is kind first then very strict to us after. Ever teacher is like that!” we are talking about her. Those polo shirts are very good!“I am going to establish a small library. Everyone can bring their books here, to share with the other person. Is that a good idea?”she said. Nobody dare to say “NO!” “And I don’t want somebody talking in my class! My class should be not talking, but you are not allow to talk in the other calsses when I am not there. Is that fine?” We have to said “Yes!” “Now let me announce the class cadre’s name list.Do you need cheap ralph lauren polo shirts?”she said. What a sad day? Why does everyteacher want to let student be a fugle. Why can’t they be normal student. If we have too much cadre will let the other people they are very trashines. Why can’t they be monitor too, they will think that is not fair. That was the first day of my school. You had cheap ralph lauren polo shirts at″I like it!″It is happeningin China. So scary from there.

cherish
serendipity
bliss
lullaby
sophisticated