Wednesday, July 14, 2010

As SAP BI Senior Consultant

As SAP BI Senior Consultant, I have more than three years consulting and development experience.I know the SAP implementation methodology very well and I am good at efficient communication with customers. cheap prom dressAbove 7 years working experiences. Well Know about the management of purchasing supply chain, can control and manage the suppliers independantly. Know well about the resins(chemical) and electric parts. Strong study ability.
Good communication skill,active, optimistic,considerate and responsible. Keep a good relationship with my colleagues and all my contacts. Highly
motivated and hard worker. Autonomous, resourceful and know how to take
initiatives. Rigorous about work. I’m curious, interested in new technology
and electronics devices. prom dressBe willing to workcheap lacoste polo shirts hard and can work independently
Career Objective:prom dresses
To consistently on the pursuit of new technology for IT to become a senior hardware engineer, make a good product, service, polo shirtsservice to the customer, the embodiment of self-worth.

Sportsman
yachts
surfing ocean